Monday, September 17, 2012

Chapter 1 : The Sinful Intruder

It been a long while that I created a new blog since I had removed one since I broke up with my ex. I still remember, how do I crawling back from a grieved situation with broken heart until I met this guy who makes my life beautiful, accident , turbulent , and succulent. So I called him the sinful intruder. <3  There were swollen eyes, compromising , anxiousness, caress , tenderness and so on to make our love. I think  I am not going anywhere without him. He really loves me and vise versa :) When I looking him into sleep today, I can't really believe myself is drowning so deep in love with this guy. He got a really tall nose that I'd love to watch a whole day.

When too much stuck inside my brain, I can't really write out what do I wanted to write. I am really hoping nothing will happen between us in future. I know sometimes I am really a demanding girlfriend, figuring out myself an independent girl at all times. Maybe I am kind of the more "suffocate in silence" type , which case, he is always hard to find out what I was actually thinking. Somehow , I wish he know what was intricating up in my mind. Always when he is about to leave, I gon' let go reluctantly but no one ever knows how much I need him to stay. I am suffocate when he is away from me , so much he takes from me, I gonna going out of my mind.

Speaking of which, I just don't wanna make the situation hard for You and Your Family. They love you. When you smile , I just caught a glimpse of heaven, and my sky trembling down like OMG! I love you my baby boy. See, writing a blog is real hard for me. Words always fail to express how much I LOVE YOU.     I LOVE YOU! Now you know what I am actually doing in this while.

-xoxo-


Sleep also handsome <3 Get well soon.







3 comments: