Friday, September 21, 2012

Chapter 3 : Lifetime Partner

Someone who is always tangling up in my mind. I was lying on bed thinking what I had done until god send me someone perfect like this. I feel scared and insecure that one day if perfection will gone so soon though.

Perfection that I would like to see everyday. Perfection that I wouldn't wanna miss a single moment when I am with him. Perfection who can smile like Sun that brighten up your day. Perfection too much. You're really better than the best. Somehow you need to learn to live without me cause I always know perfection don't stay long.There are thousand word that I would say.

I took every single picture when your birthday, we cook, you fell sick, you play, we eat etc... You'll never know that your picture are daily essences that mustn't absent. I need them so much.

I know you'll sure felt that I'm kinda girlfriend who always cry and whine for no reason, but same as you do , I hope to know how much you want to stay beside you. It's hurt weeping alone during midnight thinking unnecessary stuff. I really wish to spend my life with you and going through an in-expectable life with you.

How could you make me fall for you so much when I don't really like you at first I wonder. I understood when people said that love is miracle. You've just got a spell over me. I am so blind right now.

p/s : Your diabetic-smile your never realise. ❤



1 comment:

  1. You are a perfectionist and I'm your perfection. Don't worry, your only perfection will never leave you. You are mine bii ❤

    ReplyDelete